Prexer
Prexer
Hi All!
I wont to know if somebody worked or knows prexer projectors? They were produced by PREXER, LZK in Lodz before 1992.
Models were AP61, 62, 70, 621, 622....as far I know....also was there any model before AP61, I do hear the last was AP624 but newer saw it.
If somebody have any knowledge, documentation, bruchures, pictures or so...please shere it with me, also If somebody need anything like this I can send what i have.
thanks,
Marin
I wont to know if somebody worked or knows prexer projectors? They were produced by PREXER, LZK in Lodz before 1992.
Models were AP61, 62, 70, 621, 622....as far I know....also was there any model before AP61, I do hear the last was AP624 but newer saw it.
If somebody have any knowledge, documentation, bruchures, pictures or so...please shere it with me, also If somebody need anything like this I can send what i have.
thanks,
Marin
Man it's only polish board, you should try your luck at international board, www.edaboard.com
I know this is polish, that's reason why I did write here because Polish people are here and Prexer Projector was from Poland, so I have more chance to get hear somebody who knows about it.Luminofor pisze:Man it's only polish board, you should try your luck at international board, www.edaboard.com
Also for rest translation of my quetio to polish true www.poltran.com.
JA *wont* poznawać jeżeli ktoś pracował albo poznaje *prexer* aparaty projekcyjne? One byli wyprodukowani przez *PREXER*, *LZK* w *Lodz* przed (zanim) 1992. Modele były *AP61*, 62, 70, 621, 622....jak (ponieważ) daleki (daleko) poznaję....także był tam wszelki model przed (zanim) *AP61*, JA robi słyszą (słuchać) ostatni był *AP624* ale nowszy zobaczył to. Jeżeli ktoś ma wszelka wiedza, *documentation*, *bruchures*, obrazy albo tak (więc)...Sprawiają przyjemność *shere* to z mną, także Jeżeli ktoś potrzebują czegoś podobne do to (to) JA może posyłać co ma.
Marin please, don't use english-to-polish translators anymore.
It looks terrible and I can't read it in normal way..
Man show that you can handle it and use some searchers such as yahoo, google etc.
And if I were you, I would write about your problem at www.edaboard.com
Tłumaczenie na polski (specjalnie dla kol. joon):
Marin proszę, nie używaj już translatorów z angielskiego na polski.
Nie da się tego normalnie czytać.
Pokaż, że potrafisz sobie radzić i skorzystaj z wyszukiwarek.
Na twoim miejscu, szukałbym rozwiązania twojego problemu na edaboard.
It looks terrible and I can't read it in normal way..
Man show that you can handle it and use some searchers such as yahoo, google etc.
And if I were you, I would write about your problem at www.edaboard.com
Tłumaczenie na polski (specjalnie dla kol. joon):
Marin proszę, nie używaj już translatorów z angielskiego na polski.
Nie da się tego normalnie czytać.
Pokaż, że potrafisz sobie radzić i skorzystaj z wyszukiwarek.
Na twoim miejscu, szukałbym rozwiązania twojego problemu na edaboard.
Luminofor, thanks for you're help but I'm very keen on internet and electronic, so I did already search all engines on net, on edoboard nobody don't know about prexer because in easter block of former CCCP they weren't exported much.
I'm collecting information about this, this si let's say part of history of polish industry as well piece of electronic are in, so I doub't anybody wasn't like I put my post here, even is in english!
I'm collecting information about this, this si let's say part of history of polish industry as well piece of electronic are in, so I doub't anybody wasn't like I put my post here, even is in english!
Marin, I know it's hard to find some info about devices 20 or 30 years old, but keep trying is only way to success.
If you can't find any interesting informations on the net, maybe you should visit your local library or books antique dealer.
Also manuals of those projectors can be useful, but I don't have idea where u have to search for them...
By the way, here you have some photos of your chosen one projectors:
http://images.google.com/images?q=prexer
http://images.google.com/images?q=prexer+projectors
Have fun.
If you can't find any interesting informations on the net, maybe you should visit your local library or books antique dealer.
Also manuals of those projectors can be useful, but I don't have idea where u have to search for them...
By the way, here you have some photos of your chosen one projectors:
http://images.google.com/images?q=prexer
http://images.google.com/images?q=prexer+projectors
Have fun.