Znaleziono 4 wyniki

autor: Marin
16 sie 2008, 19:09
Forum: Elektronika - dyskusje ogólne
Temat: Prexer
Odpowiedzi: 10
Odsłony: 5943

Luminofor, thanks for you're help but I'm very keen on internet and electronic, so I did already search all engines on net, on edoboard nobody don't know about prexer because in easter block of former CCCP they weren't exported much. I'm collecting information about this, this si let's say part of h...
autor: Marin
16 sie 2008, 17:39
Forum: Elektronika - dyskusje ogólne
Temat: Prexer
Odpowiedzi: 10
Odsłony: 5943

Man it's only polish board, you should try your luck at international board, www.edaboard.com I know this is polish, that's reason why I did write here because Polish people are here and Prexer Projector was from Poland, so I have more chance to get hear somebody who knows about it. Also for rest t...
autor: Marin
16 sie 2008, 16:30
Forum: Elektronika - dyskusje ogólne
Temat: Prexer
Odpowiedzi: 10
Odsłony: 5943

I did allready visit that, also I try with some email.....no replay, no nothin..... :neutral:


I want to know for some people who worke with it to share experinance or so...
autor: Marin
16 sie 2008, 15:41
Forum: Elektronika - dyskusje ogólne
Temat: Prexer
Odpowiedzi: 10
Odsłony: 5943

Prexer

Hi All! I wont to know if somebody worked or knows prexer projectors? They were produced by PREXER, LZK in Lodz before 1992. Models were AP61, 62, 70, 621, 622....as far I know....also was there any model before AP61, I do hear the last was AP624 but newer saw it. If somebody have any knowledge, doc...